Monday, January 12, 2015

Official New Year's Resolutions

Once upon a time, I started this blog with the best of intentions. Pretend this post is dated January first.

My official new year's resolutions are:
  1. Leave the country by myself before August, at least one time. Canada is only 1 hour from my house, it does not count for this experience. 
  2. Go to Canada. I've never been as an adult, and it is the least scary border to get myself across. Also, Audrey and Sam make it look like fun. 
  3. Workout three times a week. I want to be stronger, and I need to do something to make this happen. 
  4. Apply for jobs in South Korea. I've been interested in Korea for awhile, and interested in living abroad even longer. 
  5. Travel where I live. Detroit has some awesome museums, and there are so many things to do within one day's drive. Especially with gas prices the way they are, there is no excuse for me not to check some of them out. 

1 comment: